Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Take me anywhere

The piano dances a little too closely to the truth.  It’s as if I am on a boat... that was flung into unexpected rocks by a wicked storm. The storm cannot compete with the wildness of my eyes- or the strength of my soul. But , now my boat is stuck in the aftermath in the sandy , muddy, shallow water. Now all I can do is pray and hope and forgive the seemingly unforgivable. God does not condone vengeance. Oh I want to fight like a lioness protecting her cub- but I listen to God . I quietly accept that they have taken everything but my spirit -which can not be broken. A Spirit that can only be rivaled by 100 wild horses . I trust their mediocrity to dance with karma .Light always wins- eventually. So I steady my gaze, And dream alone .. alone ... in my boat . With an insatiable desire for more- calling , calling the tide to take me - to take me anywhere.





 Painting : “The lady of shallot” by John William Waterhouse in 1888.

No comments:

Post a Comment